We are here because we love dogs! We want everyone to have a great experience at Wags Doggie Day Care. To ensure the health and safety of all our canine clients and human staff, we welcome dogs who are:
- Over 12 weeks of age
- Friendly and non-aggressive with other dogs and humans.
- Up-to-date on all vaccines. Check with your vet for recommendations for puppies under 16 weeks. (Vaccine certificate required):
- DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo and Para-influenze)
- Bordatella (Bordatella is also known as canine cough or kennel cough. This vaccine is often only administered if the owner asks for it, it is not automatically given with the other vaccines. Be sure to check with your veterinarian!)
- Neutered or sprayed at an appropriate age.
- In general good health and has not had a communicable disease within the past 30 days, nor, to the best of your knowledge, been exposed to a communicable disease within the past.
Dogs are required to come for an evaluation visit. This allows us to evaluate the dog, to be sure that it is a good fit, and that your dog is comfortable and safe in a group play environment.
Not all dogs are able to enroll at Wags Doggie Day Care. Possible reasons that we may decline to accept a dog for enrollment include:
- aggression toward other dogs,
- aggression toward staff,
- anxiety and fear that keep the dog from being able to relax and play safely with other dogs,
- or excessive mounting or bullying other dogs.
We reserve the right to deny admittance to any dog if we feel it is not the right environment for the dog for any reason.
If your dog has behavior issues that need addressing before being enrolled at Wags Doggie Day Care, we can refer you to excellent dog trainers and behaviorists in the area.
Download the the agreement and authorization form here.