About Wags Doggie Day Care
Wags Doggie Day Care was established in 2007 by the owner, Lisa Kane. Wags has an outstanding staff that are all well educated in canine behavior, first aid, and nutrition. We strive to offer the best customer service possible for both the owners and dogs. Everything we do here at Wags is done to provide the dogs with the best experience possible. Wags offers spacious indoor play space and a great big, secure outdoor play yard in a beautiful rural location.
Dogs are grouped by temperament and play style. Play is carefully monitored to be sure that everyone is safe, comfortable, and happy! After playing in our spacious indoor play space and secure outdoor play yard, Wags guests rest on comfy beds, couches and chairs.
- Large 3,000 sq. ft. playroom with specialized rubber flooring to cushion joints and allow for safe play inside.
- Shady 7,000 sq. ft. fenced outdoor play area where dogs can chase balls, play in pools during hot weather, relax in the shade, and play with their canine and human friends.
- Dogs are grouped by temperament and play style. Play is carefully monitored to be sure that everyone is safe, comfortable, and happy!
- Rest time each day, on comfy beds.
- Young dogs will receive special attention… more frequent potty breaks to reinforce house training, and shorter play periods so they don’t get overtired.
- A grooming tub to help “keep it clean!” We offer Day Care Dog Wash for current day care clients. Ask to schedule a bath when you drop your dog off for day care.
- Wags Shop selling top quality dog food, including Orijen, Acana, and Fromm dog foods, treats, toys and more!
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wags Benefits!Your dog will have the opportunity to safely play, socialize and exercise outside in our large fenced in area or indoors.
Call us today to schedule your evaluation visit!Call Wags at (978) 468.9924 Plan ahead by calling your veterinarian for a copy of your dog's vaccine certificate.
Please keep your dog on leash when going between Wags and your car!